Welcome Timnath Residents
All users of the Timnath reservoir must obtain a Shore Permit. NOTE: Permits, of any kind, are no longer available at the Timnath Town Center building. “Annual” Shore Permits, for shore use, are free of charge, and will be mailed to residents who complete and submit the Annual Shore Permit application below. All permits are non-transferable and non refundable and, where limited numbers are available, all permits will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Annual Motorized and Non-Motorized Boat Permits require an Annual Shore Permit, and must be purchased online using the application forms below.
Annual Motorized Boating Permits are sold out however, Motorized Boat Permits are available on a daily basis. Please see below.
- Shore Permits
- Includes two (2) permit tags.
- Includes one (1) Guest Vehicle Pass.
- A maximum of ten (10) Daily Non-Motorized Permits will be issued on any day.
- A maximum of five (5) Daily Motorized Boat Permits will be issued on any day.
- Daily Motorized Boat Permits and Daily Trailered Non-Motorized Boat Permits MUST be purchased online during normal business hours. Deadline for weekend permits is 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Thursday.
- Liability insurance required – minimum of $300,000 per accident.